The Flow stairlift is the market leader when it comes to curved stairlifts and is smartest lift of its type.
Designed to navigate even the most difficult of staircases, with the narrowest width and the sharpest of corners whilst being discreet and aesthetically pleasing.
Features and Benefits of the Flow Curved Stairlift:
- Versatile : By using its patented power swivel system, the Flow curved stairlift can tackle staircases as narrow as 61cm (24 inches) wide, swivelling the footrest as it goes - the rail also sits closely to the stairs, making Flow the most adaptable stairlift in the world – no other stairlift can boast this.
- Comfortable : The Flow curved stairlift has a seat which is ergonomically shaped to the user providing for a more enjoyable ride
- Aesthetically designed : The Flow stairlift is designed to be a feature of the home, rather than just a mobility product, the user can choose between six vinyl colours and four additional fabric colours to determine the best fit
- Choice of armrests : Optional curved armrests fold inwards to make the user feel more secure during travel
- Suitable for all : The seat height is adjustable to five different positions when a powered swivel is used (set at installation), which means that Flow stairlift can be adjusted to suit a variety of users
- Unobtrusive : Flow folds neatly for storage, using its linked seat to footrest mechanism, removing the need to bend and manually to fold the stairlift
If you want more information regarding the Flow curved stairlift please do not hesitate to contact us on 094 9024994 or 0877783633.